- THE DATA CONTROLLER
By consulting the website www.replegal.it (“Site”) and/or by sending an e-mail to one of the e-mail addresses indicated on the Site, the personal data referred to identified or identifiable persons might be processed.
This document describes the manner by which the Site is managed with reference to the processing of their personal data belonging to users consulting it.
It is an information notice issued in accordance with section 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, so-called Italian Privacy Code (“Code”).
The data controller in respect of the aforementioned data processing is R&P Legal Studio Associato, a law firm with registered office in 10121 Torino, Via Amedeo Avogadro no. 26 ("R&P Legal" or “Data Controller”).
- TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
2.1 BROWSING DATA
The electronic systems and the software procedures enabling this Site to operate acquire, during its normal use, certain personal data; the transmission of the same is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not being collected in order to be associated to well-identified data subjects, but its nature, by means of processing and associations with data held by third parties, could make the users identification possible.
The category of data could be listed as follow: (i) IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the Site, (ii) addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation for resources requested, (iii) the time of request, (iv) the method used to submit the request to the server, (v) the dimension of the file obtained in response, (vi) the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error etc) and (vii) other parameters regarding the user's operating system and the IT environment.
This data is used only to glean anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check that it operates correctly and this data is deleted immediately after processing.
2.3 DATA PROVIDED BY USERS OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL
In addition to the data indicated at precedent section 2.1 and 2.2, the Data Controller will also process the personal information that users might spontaneously provide by sending an e-mail to the Data Controller addresses indicated on the Site - such as the user e-mail address and any other personal data - in order to reply to the latter requests.
Data being processed on a voluntary basis comprises data identifying the user such as the user's e-mail address, the user’s name and surname, the user’s profile image and the user’s country of origin.
- THE TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO RESPOND
Except as provided for the browsing data which are necessary to allow the Users to correctly use the Site and for the cookie, the users are free to provide their personal data in order to ask for a Data Controller legal or commercial reply or to file its own application to cover specific roles within the sphere of the R&P Legal firm.
However, the refusal to allow their data to be processed would make impossible for users to obtain any reply from R&P Legal.
- MANNER OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data is processed using computerised, automated manual systems for such period of time as is necessary in order to achieve the purpose for which the data is collected.
The Data Controller adopts specific security measures in order to ensure that data is processed in compliance with the applicable law, paying particular attention to the prevention of loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use or unauthorised access to databases.
- THE DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
At any time, the data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether or not there is personal data concerning him/her, even if such data has not been registered yet, and is entitled to receive notice of such data in a form that is legible.
In particular, the data subject is entitled to obtain information as to:
- the source of personal data;
- the purpose and manner of data processing;
- the reasoning applied in the event of processing undertaken with the aid of electronic systems;
- details allowing identification of data controllers and data processors;
- individuals or entities or categories of individuals or entities to whom personal data may be communicated or who may gain knowledge thereof in their capacity as designated representative in Italy, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
The data subject is also entitled to obtain:
- updating, rectification, and, when requested, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data which it is not necessary to preserve in respect of the purposes for which the data is collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations as per points 1) and 2) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their contents, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, with the exception of those cases in which such a legal obligation proves to be impossible or entails use of means which are patently disproportionate compared to the entitlement being safeguarded.
The data subject shall have the right to object, either wholly or partially:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication survey.
- COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The personal data collected on the Site shall not be distributed, communicated, sold or transferred to third parties, save for those eventualities contemplated by law.
Except for the communication and the dissemination of the data as requested, pursuant to law, by police, judicial authorities, intelligence and security agencies and other public bodies, for purposes of defence or relating to State security, or for the prevention, detection or suppression of offences.
*** *** ***